We’re thrilled and grateful to share our fall 2022 catalogue with you. This new season marks a special year for us as we celebrate our 30th year of publishing radical books. Over these three decades, we have been committed to untangling the meaning of social, economic and climate justice, pushing the limits of existing boundaries of thought and action, and working toward advancing concrete alternatives. If a common thread links this season’s array of titles, it would be their ambitious, sensitive attention to the centrality of alternatives to an unacceptable, unjust status quo.
Whether they are grappling with struggles for reproductive justice or against carceral oppression, acting on the climate crisis, contesting white supremacy, building relations of transnational solidarity, nourishing ourselves and our world sustainably, radicalizing established research practices, committing sociology, or establishing Indigenous theories and practices of justice, our spring 2022 books are brimming with exciting propositions for building a different world.
We are honoured to celebrate 30 years of books that present complex, challenging ideas in service of a more just way of relating to one another and the Earth.
Yours in solidarity,
Fernwood Indigenous Studies Catalogue 2022
Fernwood Rights Catalogue 2022
If you would like to download a PDF file of our current catalogues you can do so below. If you prefer to have one mailed to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 204.474.2958
- Download our Spring 2022 Catalogue
- Download our Fall 2021 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2021 Catalogue
- Download our Fall 2020 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2020 Catalogue
- Download our Fall 2019 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2019 Catalogue
- Download our 2018 Rights Catalogue
- Download Fall 2018 Catalogue
- Download Spring 2018 Catalogue
- Download Fall 2017 Catalogue
- Download Spring 2017 Catalogue