We’re so excited to share our spring 2023 catalogue with you. Fresh off our thirtieth anniversary year, we are energized and ready for the decades of independent, radical publishing ahead.
This season builds transnational solidarities, celebrates the advocacy of young adults with disabilities, beautifully documents life in occupied territories, theorizes global political economy, challenges racialized stereotypes, and levels incisive critiques against the propertied class. From dental care in Canada to poverty in England to global food and labour insecurities, this season’s books are linked through their ambitious, sensitive attention to the centrality of alternatives to an unacceptable, unjust status quo.
We are focused this spring 2023 season on living a good life despite the hollowing of capitalism — one in which we are all independent, nourished, and secure in our communities.
Yours in solidarity,
Fernwood Indigenous Studies Catalogue 2022
Explore Previous Fernwood Catalogues
If you would like to download a PDF file of our current catalogues you can do so below. If you prefer to have one mailed to you please email email@example.com or phone 204.474.2958
- Download our Fall 2022 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2022 Catalogue
- Download our Fall 2021 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2021 Catalogue
- Download our Fall 2020 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2020 Catalogue
- Download our Fall 2019 Catalogue
- Download our Spring 2019 Catalogue
- Download our 2018 Rights Catalogue
- Download Fall 2018 Catalogue
- Download Spring 2018 Catalogue
- Download Fall 2017 Catalogue
- Download Spring 2017 Catalogue